Solve Your IRS/State Notices and Letters NOW!

We Help You Out of Sticky Situations With the IRS/State

Our Service puts you into the driver seat with the IRS.
We can evaluate the notice you received and provide you with the solution to possibly save you thousands of tax & penalty/interest dollars.

Only $79.00 diagnostic to provide you with the possible solutions to your IRS or State notice.

* $79 is deducted from any additional fees associated with correcting your issue. Many times it is just an amended (corrected) return.

Recently a client received a $2900 bill from the IRS, stating they had missing 1099 income from the return that was filed. In some cases we can file an amended return to correct the IRS findings. We saved the client more than $2700 in taxes, penalties, and interest just properly reporting the income on an amended return.
A client received a letter stating that Massachusetts received a misfile. Mass over-calculated the return stating the client owed $3300. They were actually due a refund. So we saved that client over $3300.
Call Today to Solve Your Issue 401.780.9530

* Or fill in the form below.

If necessary we will need a power of attorney (POA)♠ signed giving us the ability to
discuss the issue with the IRS. The IRS requires us to get a POA.

I want this fixed!

Fill out below, we’ll get right back to you about the
next steps and how to get back your money.

Results vary. All tax situations are different. Fees apply if you have us file a corrected or amended return. The IRS allows taxpayers to amend returns from the previous three tax years to claim additional refunds to which they are entitled. Applies to individual tax returns only.

♠ Power of Attorney: You have the right to represent yourself and you may authorize someone to represent you, before the IRS in connection with a federal tax matter. If you choose to have someone represent you, your representative must be an individual authorized to practice before the IRS. Submit a power of attorney if you want to authorize an individual to represent you before the IRS. You can use Form 2848 (PDF), Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative, for this purpose.