Do You Owe the IRS 10K or more?
We Can Help and Get You a Fresh Start.

A Rhode Island Based CPA Firm
Representing Rhode Island Families.

Comprehensive Review and No Stress

We have the experience to identify what the IRS will be requiring.

After you and our firm complete a diagnostic of your situation, we then will provide you with several options to combat your debt with the IRS. We handle everything from writing a letters, sending in forms, filing non-filed or corrected return(s), contacting the IRS, and/or pulling transcripts of multiple tax years. Once you hire us you will have no stress and from start to finish, we are here for you.

Start Today >

We Help You Out of Sticky Situations With the IRS

Our Service puts you in the driver seat with the IRS, so you can pilot your way to a brighter future.
We can evaluate the situation and provide you with the solutions to possibly save you thousands of tax & penalty/interest dollars.

We conduct a Free* diagnostic to provide you with all
the possible solutions to your IRS Tax Debt.

*  Additional fees associated with correcting your issue.

Recently a client settled their $85k tax debt to $12,000.00 to be paid over six months.
A client had a tax lien that was placed on his IRS account. They were trying to refinance their mortgage and could not go further with the bank. The IRS would not release until we went through our process to release the lien.
Call Today to Solve Your Issue 401.780.9530

* Or fill in the form below.

Change Your Life TODAY!

We give you a Fresh Start.

Change Your Life TODAY!
I want this fixed!

Fill out below, we’ll get right back to you about the
next steps and how to get back your money.

Results vary. All tax situations are different. Fees apply if you have us file a corrected or amended return. The IRS allows taxpayers to amend returns from the previous three tax years to claim additional refunds to which they are entitled. Applies to individual tax returns only.

♠ Power of Attorney: You have the right to represent yourself and you may authorize someone to represent you, before the IRS in connection with a federal tax matter. If you choose to have someone represent you, your representative must be an individual authorized to practice before the IRS. Submit a power of attorney if you want to authorize an individual to represent you before the IRS. You can use Form 2848 (PDF), Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative, for this purpose.